Sunday, 20 January 2008
Sunday:)
I was at jess 18th birthday party last night, perhaps had my usual problem of drinking too much too quickly But whatever, I think I maybe got a bit annoyingly emotional and drunk, and anything that happened after 8....forget it.,....I don't remember. Still this said, what I do remember of my night was really enjoyable, I got to wear a dress which rarely happens to be honest, and got to see dave dressed smart, which looked good:) Best part of my night was waking up to dave kissing me, so sweet so sensual, definitely feels like heaven...the best way to be woken up. His kisses mean the world to me, I feel so lucky to be the one who gets them:) Was working in the chip shop tonight too, the usual dull dreary work, however made slightly better by the fact nothing can actually make me feel down today....because I woke up next to the man I love...and know its safe to do so:)...Im gonna end now before this entry becomes overpacked with soppiness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment