Thursday, 17 January 2008
First blog
This is my first blog on this site, the first one that perhaps other people will read and definitely the first where I am not completely anonymous. To be honest I really don't know what to write. Its meant to be about my life and my thoughts and stuff. In some ways, Im quite a paranoid person. I don't place too much trust on the people in my lufe. I see it as being better that way because when they let you down at least it won't hurt so much. The minute you get attached to someone in my opinion its only a matter of time before you get brought down to earth with a thump, and my god it hurts so I say best to avoid the pain in the long run. I've gotten close to people before, and for some reason they always end up disappointing me. Everytime I try so hard and give my all to someone it seems to backfire on me. Well hopefully not this time. I've finally found someone whom (I think) will be there for me all the time and who loves me for me and not for who I appear to be. well time will tell....end of blog for now......Im just babbling:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment